Writing sanity checks is a practice as old as programming itself. These checks involve checking whether certain assumptions, such as calculations, remain valid as a developer continues to build their program. If an assertion becomes false, it indicates to the developer(s) that there’s a bug in the program. These tests are more formally known as […]
Articles Tagged: Python assert
- 5 Benefits of Using Python for Cyber Security
- 5 SaaS Security Risks That Every Business Should Address
- Taking Your Business to the Next Level with Composable Commerce: Migrating from Monolithic to Headless using Python
- Benefit from Easy Passwordless Login for Python Sites
- Aimprosoft and their Python development services
Python is a beautiful language.