Writing sanity checks is a practice as old as programming itself. These checks involve checking whether certain assumptions, such as calculations, remain valid as a developer continues to build their program. If an assertion becomes false, it indicates to the developer(s) that there’s a bug in the program. These tests are more formally known as […]
Articles Tagged: Python assert
- 10 Tips For Using Python For Cyber Defense
- Python in Paradise: Leveraging Latin American Tech Talent for Software Development
- How Automating Processes With Python Can Help Streamline Your Business
- How to Ensure Accessibility in Python Web Development: A Beginner's Guide
- Automate Location Tracking Processes with Python
Python is a beautiful language.