The Zen of Python is a collection of 19 observations noted by Tim Peters, one of the creators of Python. While the original collection had 20 aphorisms, Guido van Rossum dismisses the final one as a bizarre joke by Peters. The collection was standardized in 2004 as PEP 20 since it significantly impacted the Python […]
Articles Tagged: Zen of Python
- Top Software Solutions Every Python Enthusiast Should Know About
- Python for Beginners: Essential Tips and Resources
- Unraveling the Python Phenomenon: Why Programmers Worldwide Embrace Python
- Top 4 Benefits of Python in Web Development for Business
- Python Is Essential for Data Analysis and Data Science - Here’s Why
Python is a beautiful language.